Clubhouse Repair Update
Our Community Manager Mike has been working hard on assessing the situation at the clubhouse. I asked him for a brief update to give to the membership, and I am posting it below. Please keep in mind this no where near covers all the hard work that our staff have been doing, this is just to help keep members in the loop of where we are currently With the clubhouse situation.
We are investigating options to determine the scope of work required to remediate the structural deterioration of the clubhouse. We have a proposal for geophysical subsurface imaging using ground penetrating radar and have also met with the geotechnical engineer who was involved with the work in 2010 and we are in contact with a structural engineer. In early September, a potential contractor is scheduled to visit the site to assess the problem and propose solutions. With contractor input, we will circle back with consultants to determine the scope required for all parties. Depending on costs, we may phase the work with the priority of structural stabilization of the building, knowing that other work will be required, but the delay of which will not result in additional damage. At this early project stage of predesign, it is premature to comment on project costs or schedule, but more information will be shared when available.